iCON offers employers the ability to monitor and track the mandatory ACA data that is reported annually to the IRS. Secure, thorough, and intuitive, our ACA Compliance solution makes it easy to conform to complicated and ever-changing ACA requirements. iCON helps you manage ACA compliance, and avoid costly fines and penalties.
iCON ACA Compliance delivers the capability to:
- Generate and furnish and file Forms 1094-C and 1095-C
- Transmit the electronic “AIR” filings to the IRS
- ACA compliance reporting
- Track and retain employee electronic consents
- Store 1094-C and 1095-C reporting history
For companies that opt to outsource ACA compliance entirely, Unicorn HRO’s ACA Premium Services offer:
- Assistance with benefit plan setup, monitoring reports and advance testing of form and filing completion
- Fulfillment services such as form printing, mailing, and managing file submissions
- Guidance and documentation to navigate ACA regulations
- Guaranteed ACA transmission success
In addition, Unicorn delivers in-depth communication to keep our clients educated and abreast of the ever-changing regulations.
(PPACA), or ACA, requires Applicable Large Employers, (those with 50 or more full-time equivalent employees) to prepare and file extensive tax forms to the IRS and to furnish forms to full-time employees about health coverage offerings. Failure to comply can result in fines and penalties.